best buy case study essays
pizzeria ai bravi viagrande
doxycycline and ear pain
go to site
sample autobiography essays for college
formula semidesarrollada del viagra
career research paper outline
yahoo viagra index
business plan sheetz
how to write an m sc project proposal
meds from mexico
cialis blood pressure side effects
dissertation binding wirral
free business plan programs
death of the moth analysis
cialis bph medicare
research proposal sub problem statement
cosmetic wholesale business plan
el viagra de los incas
esl resume ghostwriter site for school
donde venden viagra femenino en chile
online english homework help
Injuries at work? Freak accidents? It’s true, they happen.
But, the truth might surprise you.
• Illnesses like cancer, heart attack or diabetes cause the majority of long-term disabilities. Back pain, injuries, and arthritis are also significant causes.
• Most are not work-related, and therefore not covered by workers’ compensation.
• Lifestyle choices and personal behavior that lead to obesity are becoming major contributing factors.
• Musculoskeletal disorders are the #1 cause of disabilities. Examples include; arthritis, back pain, spine/joint disorders, Fibrositis Syndrome, etc.
Here is a chart of claim diagnosis categories in lay language to provide clear examples of common causes of disability.
Disability in America
Disability is already a widespread problem, and the threat is growing at an alarming rate.
• More than 30 million Americans between the ages of 21 and 64 are disabled, according to the most recent U.S. Census.
• 2.3 million people filed disability claims with Social Security in 2016.
• 25+ million American lives are restricted by the effects of disability, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.