academic writing wizard
essay outline about a book
que es la sildenafil citrate
free cialis 2021 jelsoft enterprises ltd
interaction cialis beta blockers
buying papers for college
essay on personal and professional accomplishments
how to write a good history essay
cause and effect essay about anger
2012 ap world essays
liberalized diet in long term care position paper
essay on autumn season in bangladesh
species new interdisciplinary essays
an essay on genetically modified food
viagra uden recept
propecia works on crown
top dissertation writing services
cure for viagra overdose
analytical essay on the book thief
cause and effect essay on rising college costs
Injuries at work? Freak accidents? It’s true, they happen.
But, the truth might surprise you.
• Illnesses like cancer, heart attack or diabetes cause the majority of long-term disabilities. Back pain, injuries, and arthritis are also significant causes.
• Most are not work-related, and therefore not covered by workers’ compensation.
• Lifestyle choices and personal behavior that lead to obesity are becoming major contributing factors.
• Musculoskeletal disorders are the #1 cause of disabilities. Examples include; arthritis, back pain, spine/joint disorders, Fibrositis Syndrome, etc.
Here is a chart of claim diagnosis categories in lay language to provide clear examples of common causes of disability.
Disability in America
Disability is already a widespread problem, and the threat is growing at an alarming rate.
• More than 30 million Americans between the ages of 21 and 64 are disabled, according to the most recent U.S. Census.
• 2.3 million people filed disability claims with Social Security in 2016.
• 25+ million American lives are restricted by the effects of disability, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.